Hi All,
So I had a bit of a tough day yesterday. Just found out that my university enrollment for semester two had not gone through correctly therefore I am not enrolled which is why I had not received any of my unit materials - then I found out that the semester is already 5 weeks in. Soooo hopefully, fingers crossed the unit coordinators let me in because they are my last two units before I graduate!
But anyway !!!! Last night I did not have a workout because I just was not in the mood and I may have had a little bit of cookies n cream icecream BUT I am back on track today :).
Had a good workout tonight 300 reps of sit ups, pushups, squats, lunges etc.
Don't beat yourself up if you go off track, just get back on it!
This morning I made a yummy banana and apple juice and it was so yummy!!!!!!
Basically all I put in was one frozen banana and two green apples with water and a couple of ice cubes and it tasted good.
Anyway!!!
Im having homemade pumpkin and pinenut pizza - healthy and so tasty!
Shaz x


No comments:
Post a Comment