WOW!!!
I had fish for dinner tonight and I really wanted a nice salad to go with it, but rather than just making my traditional salad with carrot, cucumber, tomato, lettuce etc I thought to myself that I am going to make something different.
So I made a green salad, and it was AMAZING.
Ingredients:
Lettuce (any you prefer)
Cucumber
Avocado
Green apple
Asparagus
Leek
Basically all I did was break a bit of lettuce up chuck it on the plate. I then cut some cucumber slices up and just quartered them and chopped some leek up finely just to add a bit of an onionish taste. I also added avocado. I cut up my apples into slices and then place into a frypan with my asparagus to cook up (until they start to get a goldish tinge) and then I removed and added to my salad. It was so yummy!!!
Hope you enjoy!
Shaz x

No comments:
Post a Comment