Friday, August 30, 2013

Saturday morning brekky

Morning All,

So this morning I really felt like some toast for breakfast! I do not eat alot of bread, so I do not get too hung up on having toast for breakfast every now and then. 


This is my breakfast...

Abbots bakery mixed grain toast with spinach leaves and eggs - i cook my eggs in my pie maker :) 



I also made myself a "lemon zinger" which is basically one whole lemon including the skin chucked into my blender - I use the ladyship, I put my filter piece in, put 500ml of cold water, add some stevia and blend!

Ladyship 


And this is the finished product - my lemon zinger. I like to drink it with a straw, it makes you need to pee alot but it tastes yummy and is a good detoxer!

Lemon Zinger



Shaz x 

No comments:

Post a Comment