Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Banana pie - I made it!!!

Hi All,

Okay so I made the banana pie, and I must say it is YUM.

I forgot to add the peanuts into the base mixture but it turned out awesome anyway. Just remember to grease whatever you put the base in to set so you can remove it easily :/ usually I will use a little bit of cooking spray BUT i forgot and it was a bit hard to remove. All it takes is a smidge.


But here is a pic of how mine turned out and it was very satisfying. 


It was hard to get out so I had to smoosh in the sides in a bit, but you get the gist :)  But i also froze my banana topping and added nuts into mine so I deviated from the original recipe a bit. 

See my link for the recipe here.


Hope you enjoy!

Shaz x 

No comments:

Post a Comment