So I found this post on facebook, thanks Kristy! And they looked really good so I thought I would give them a go. Took 5 minutes to whip up and they are in the freezer setting (I did also have one before I put them in the freezer :P )
They are so yum and very satisfying, highly recommend for those with a sweet tooth!
![]() |
| Choc-Coconut Balls :) |
The recipe is so easy, again thank-you Kristy!
1 cup almonds
1cup dates
1tbs coconut
2tbs water
2tbs raw cocao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut oil
Blend all in a Food processor then roll into balls then.coat in coconut
1cup dates
1tbs coconut
2tbs water
2tbs raw cocao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut oil
Blend all in a Food processor then roll into balls then.coat in coconut
Enjoy!
Shaz x

No comments:
Post a Comment