Thursday, September 19, 2013

Walk time :)

Hi All,

It has been such a crazy week this week waiting for my sisters baby to come! She still has not had it yet, hopefully tonight, or soon!

I did not do a workout today unfortunately, but I did take my doggy Sari for a walk with my mum and sister. It was good, at least it didnt rain on us this afternoon like it did yesterday.

This morning I made by banana mango smoothie again it is soooo yummy! I highly recommend it.

I also made my egg/ham brekky on the go in the pie maker. They are in the fridge ready to go!

Anyway - not much to report on today :P but here is a pic of my doggy on our walk this arvo, I have taught her to sit when she gets to the edge of the road - she does it most of the time :)

"Sari"

<3 Shaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment