Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Yumday

Hi All,

This morning I had to drop my sister off at work at 9am. Rather than chucking some tracksuit pants on and a jumper I put on my sports shirt and pants with a plan to workout when I got home.

I came home and did a Michelle Bridges workout - WOW! it was full on, 50 reps of 10 different exercises. Was pretty full on. Then once I finished that I did a 15 minute Pilates session.

I then had such a yummy green smoothie after that. I took a photo of the ingredients that I put in my smoothie.




I just sprinkled some shredded coconut onto the top of it. 

I then made myself an awesome omellette! I did put once slice of ham in it diced up and also a little bit of grated cheese (but not enough to feel guilty over), tomato, mushrooms, spinach leaves. 



It was so yummy!!!! 

Have a good one!

Shaz x 

No comments:

Post a Comment