Thursday, September 12, 2013

What an afternoon!

Hi All,

So today I got home from work and did a Michelle Bridges workout - WOW was I stuffed by the end of it.

It was a fantastic workout and I felt great after it - lets see how I go.

I made myself a post-workout smoothie very yummy.

Ingredients:
1 x frozen banana
500ml soy milk
Cinnamon
Agave nectar

Smoothie
I then made soup in my ladyship blender - Moroccan pumpkin soup - OH MY GOD it tasted sooo good!!!

Ingredients:
Half butternut pumpkin
Half sweet potato
2 x potatos 
Cumin
Moroccan spice 
Garlic powder 
Hot water 
(I just cooked my pumpkin, sweet potato and potato in the microwave in a bowl of water for 10-15mins)

Moroccan Pumpkin Soup

Then I cooked a pasta dish, ALOT and I am taking the leftovers to work tomorrow. Yum

Ingredients: 
Bow tie pasta
Broccolinni
Mushrooms 
Spinach leaves
Kale
Topped with avocado and sun dried tomatoes 
Mixed egg sauce through it (3 eggs beaten with dash of milk)



Enjoy! Shaz x





No comments:

Post a Comment